Benefits of portable document scanners in today's world
IT CAN SAVE TIME, MONEY,SPACE AND MORE…
To sum up the good points here:
1. Eliminates paper filing and associated stationery cost as it can save it in PDF
2. It can also eliminates the cost for record storage on and off site
3. It can avoid the situation where there is no more lost or misfiled documents
4. It can also facilitate digital storage and secure backups provide true disaster recovery
5. It creates situation where no more unauthorized access to your records
6. Considering the above, it can let time savings realized in audits, A/R turnaround, litigation, claims and human resources and so on.
7. Above all, you are focused on your jobs – No more waste time reading each document and rummaging through box after box of paper
You are well positioned for a desired digital future. It’s inevitable…portable scanner is the result of this trend.
Document scanning is the first step toward a digital document management system. If you are considering a back-file conversion or document digitization, the portable document scanners make the conversion of paper files very simple and cost-effective.
It can convert Paper documents into digital images files, PDF and other digital formats that you like.
Document scanners usually come with a bundle of a scanning software in the CD rom. So why would you need additional software to do the scanning job?
Intuitive user interface, short learning curve
Easy scanner preset management
Optimal data transfer, maximum scanning speed
Automatic cleanup and optimization
Easy to learn, easy to use
It can also give you the ability to quickly choose scanning options such as colors, page size, resolution, etc. Document scanning window in DesktopThen just click the green scan button. It's as simple as that!
Managing mini scanner settings:
Paper documents come in many different shapes and colors, and document scanners generally have a wide range of capabilities and settings. Adjusting color, resolution, page size, etc. whenever you scan a different type of document, or use a different scanners, is boring and can lead to human errors. The result can be less than optimal scan quality or even loss of data.
You can save your scanner preferences as a profile, and then quickly load them again later with a couple of mouse-clicks. This way, you make sure that anyone who is scanning documents into the document management system will always be using the correct and optimal scanner settings for the job.
And for some of the scanners, it offers multi-langauge options for you to choose from, that means the software is localized and suitable for the local poeple to use.